Area Sales Manager (4 Lancaster Hotels)
Seeking an experienced Area Sales Manager to join his dynamic sales team to sell this small cluster of franchised hotels in Lancaster, PA. You will make outside sales calls, conduct site visits, attend networking events, manage existing accounts and well as cultivate new account relationships. You will attend, trade shows, travel and work in a motivating fast paced environment.
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 4 years' experience in hotel sales, have knowledge of the key market segments, have excellent written and verbal skills and be extremely professional and poised. You must be experienced enough to hit the ground running and work independently.
Maintenance Person - Holiday Inn Express Lancaster, PA
Lancaster Hotel looking for a maintenance person to service a limited service hotel. Submit your resume & letter of application to attached email.
JOB TITLE: Maintenance Person
SUPERVISOR TITLE: General Manager
The person is responsible for the overall upkeep and maintenance of the hotel.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctions in electrical/mechanical systems (e.g. HVAC, plumbing) and other hotel equipment.
- Conducting ongoing room preventative maintenance program.
- Reviewing maintenance problems, complaints and work orders to prioritize and schedule work in a timely manner.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing malfunctioning mechanical systems and equipment.
- Inspecting property to identify potential and current needs.
- Coordinating with local health, safety, fire, and building inspectors to ensure compliance with applicable codes and regulations.
- Performing preventive maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis.
- Servicing the hotel's pool, including adjusting chemicals and cleaning filters.
- Completing maintenance logs.
- Maintaining the building exterior if not serviced by a contractor (e.g. snow removal, lawn care, painting).